Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to our blog. I'm new to this, so bare with me. For those that don't know, Preston and I are engaged. We aren't sure exactly when we are getting married. We have been tossing dates in the air, but it will be within the next 6 months I believe. I have my dress, flowers, lots of plans have been made...just no date yet. There is a reason we don't have a date yet and hopefully, that will all come to head soon so we can pick one.

But until then we are focusing on other things. We can't wait to extend our family. Right now I have two kids that he has so eagerly accepted as his own. He is great with them and I know when we have another, he will do just as well. So I think this blog is basically to track our journey of TTC and our two babies we already have. I will update here on new things going on with them, and when we finally get blessed with another baby, I will update throughout my pregnancy and there after.

So, I think that's all I have for now. We just can't wait to announce to the world when we conceive! Stay tuned....